Paths from education & training to better employment, action 3): Careers


Comments

Jim said…
put Cheer leaders in school instead. I know that would have gotten far more of my attention in the day.
Chris Whiteside said…
Interesting idea but I think improving careers advice is probably more helpful.
Chris Whiteside said…
As I have said before, criticising the policies an adult supports or the decisions someone takes in their capacity holding a public office is one thing, but getting at them through their kids is something entirely different and, whoever the target, it's out of order.

If you want to play that particular disgusting game, don't do it on my blog, especially if you are also a coward who hides behind anonymity in the process.

Any posts criticising someone who is a parent because of the decisions they made to try to get the best education for their children, or any other comments attacking someone through their children, irrespective of what the politics (if any) of the person attacked are and irrespective of the politics of the person posting, will be deleted the instant I see them.

I'm not accepting any further anonymous posts on this thread. If you want to have anything stay up here, sign at least part of your name as Jim does or at use a consistent pen-name.
Chris Whiteside said…
To the person who keeps trying to leave anonymous posts on here rewriting the history of Whitehaven Academy I will make an offer: sign your name and if I can verify you're who you say you are I will let the posts stay up and answer them.

If I was scared of what you have to say I could simply block all further comments on this thread or switch on comment moderation and refuse to allow critical posts.

I don't do that because I'm perfectly willing to engage with people who have the courage to be open about who they are and where they are coming from, even where they disagree with me, provided they are reasonably constructive. But both I and the other readers of this blog have better things to do with our time than wasting it reading childish insults from anonymous trolls.

And trying to post further childish insults on here merely proves the point.

This is my blog, these are my rules. If you don't like them, nobody is forcing you to read this. Go and start your own blog.

And if you don't have the guts to say who you are then I am obviously not the one who has something to hide.

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020