Thursday, July 25, 2019
The new cabinet
The Prime Minister has unveiled his Cabinet for Modern Britain, appointing Ministers who will get Brexit done by 31st October and ensure our NHS, schools and police get the attention they deserve.
· The change in Cabinet is the first step towards delivering the change Boris Johnson wants to see for the country.
· Boris has appointed a record number of ethnic minority politicians around the Cabinet table, and increased the number of women attending as full Cabinet members.
· Using talent from across the party, the Cabinet looks more like the country it serves.
· The reshuffle is set to continue today where the rising stars of the Conservative Party will be promoted into the ministerial ranks.
· Boris’ new Cabinet met this morning to get to work and take a grip on the decisions we need to take to leave the EU on 31st October and energise our public services.