Vaccination update

I referred this morning to a victory on the Glorious First of June two centuries ago  in a battle against a human enemy.

For now on the Glorious First of June will represent for me a victory in a war against a deadly enemy to all humanity. For today I became one of more than 25 million people in the UK who are fully vaccinated against a virus none of us had heard of eighteen months ago, having had my second Astra-Zeneca jab this morning.











So I am one of 25.7 million people who are have had both jabs and will be fully vaccinated when the effect kicks in. 











The running totals as of this evening are:











Congratulations to all the scientists, doctors and nurses, volunteers and everyone else who has contributed to this amazing achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020