The October meeting of Cumbria Health Scrutiny Committee will be held next Monday, 4th October 2021, at 10.30 am in Conference Room A/B, Cumbria House, Botchergate, Carlisle, CA1 1RD.
The meeting will be open to the public.
The agenda and supporting documents can be found on the county council website at
- Impact of the COVID 19 Pandemic
- Updates on the Health and Care Bill Implementation and Local Government Reform
- Enhanced Network Model of Acute Stroke Care and Rehabilitation in Lancashire and South Cumbria
- Update on NHS Dentistry in North Cumbria
- Rowanwood Ward, Carleton Clinic, Carlisle - Temporary Closure Update
- Ambulance Provision in Alston