"I've just given a speech setting out the long-term economic plan that the Conservatives are working through."
- Reducing the deficit so we deal with our debts, safeguard our economy for the long term and keep mortgage rates low
- Cutting income taxes and freezing fuel duty to help hardworking people feel more financially secure
- Creating more jobs by backing small business and enterprise with better infrastructure and lower jobs taxes
- Capping welfare and reducing immigration so our economy delivers for people who want to work hard and play by the rules
- Delivering the best schools and skills for young people so the next generation can succeed in the global race