Saturday music spot: another version of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" (Ukraine Edition)


Following on from yesterday's music spot I was tempted to post the Boris Johnson spoof version of "Always look on the Bright Side of life" - not least because, like the version my friends used to sing at discos, it replaced "Bright side" with my surname.

However, it had too many things in it which I would not want to appear to be supporting.

However, instead here is a version with the original soundtrack but scenes from the war in Ukraine.

Trigger warning - some of these images display a rather dark sense of humour and I would recommend that anyone who is very easily offended does not click on the above clip. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020