A local tragedy

I hae always tried to support local businesses, and one of the local Whitehaven businesses which I have always used as much as possible in my political campaigns and for certain other printing which I needed was PrintExpress of Hensingham.

It's a company that was run by lovely people who always bent over backwards to provide what we needed, when we needed it, in excellent quality and at very reasonable prices.

So I am most disappointed to learn that PrintExpress have had to close this week after the bank pulled the plug on them.

This is bad news for the people who worked for the company and very disappointing news for Whitehaven.

It is another indication that more needs to be done to support local businesses here in West Cumbria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020