- After Brexit the Conservatives have no intention of retreating into "little England isolation but intent to take opportunities to deepen our partnerships around the world.
- In his first fortnight as Foreign Secretary, Dominic Raab has met the foreign ministers of 22 countries, who have spoken of their ambition to strengthen their ties with us.
- The Foreign Secretary highlighted the United States’ readiness to sign a deal – which would boost business and enhance consumer choice on both sides of the Atlantic.
- We will also work with Canada to boost investment, ensure a smooth transition on our trade and promote global values.
- And we will bolster our commitment to the Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions, developing stronger trade, and working together to ensure stability.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
The Foreign Secretary has set out his plans for a truly global future after Britain leaves the European Union on 31 October.