Louie French for Old Bexley & Sidcup today.

Today is the Old Bexley & Sidcup by-election caused by the death from cancer of my friend James Brokenshire at the age of 53.

I would urge any voter in the constituency who may read this and has not yet voted to support Louie French, the excellent Conservative candidate to succeed James.

Polls are open until 10pm

I want down to campaign for him earlier this week, and was asked when I arrived at the campaign HQ in Sidcup whether I had come all the way down from Copeland.  (Which of course, I had.) Turns out the person who asked the  question recognised me from the Copeland by-election when it was our turn to be getting help from all over the country.

It's a small world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020