In praise of Cumbria's police force

I had intended to make yesterday's post "Time to move on" the last one in which I mentioned the shooting massacres.

However, I heard a number of moving stories today, and I think there is a point which, while I have made it before, cannot be made too strongly, bears repeating, and should be the last word on the subject.

On June second a large number of unarmed police officers, firemen, doctors, nurses, and other members of the emergency services knowingly put themselves in danger to do their jobs protecting the community or helping thne victims.

We should be very grateful for the quality of so many of our public servants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020