Blogger problems

Some difficulty with blogger this lunchtime - kept telling me that it could not save or publish my post then saved it half-a-dozen times and published both the initial and completed versions - and then I could not get into it to vorrect the matter.

Still it could be worse for Blogger - they could be Scottish TV's internet service ! I think STV must have been hacked by Nats who didn't want people to see Salmond's poor performance.

P.S. for those without a sense of humour, the previous paragraph is something called a joke.

Comments

Jim said…
As i have said before and will again, i really dont care how the scottish people vote in their referendum, its their choice.

though my personal opinion is more "how on Earth could anyone listen to Alex Salmon and not walk away thinking what he said was in fact a joke"

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020