"Saturday Chataway" MP and Councillor surgeries

Trudy Harrison organised the second of her cross-party MP and Councillor drop in sessions this morning, this time in the Adams Memorial Hall at Arlecdon.

She was supported again by a number of County and District councillors - and not just Conservatives - and the event was very well attended and very useful.

The programme for future "Saturday chataway" drop-in surgeries can be found on Trudy's website here.

Unfortunately because the dates and times clashed I was unable to attend a councillor surgery in Moor Row which also took place this morning to which I was invited after I had already promised to attend and support Trudy's surgery. My apologies to anyone at that meeting who was hoping to speak to me: please do not hesitate to ring me.

I do intend to ensure that I organise an event in Moor Row in the first half of this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020