How MPs voted

My opponent at the last election, Fabian Hamilton, MP for Leeds North East, has just voted to remove Winter Fuel payments from 13,102 local pensioners in Leeds North East.  














The MP for Selby, where I was living last year, has just voted to remove winter fuel payments from 18,438 local pensioners in Selby 














The MP who is supposed to represent my current home in Moor Row, Josh McAlister, has just voted to deprive 18,000 local pensioners in Whitehaven and Workington of the winter fuel payment.














I could go on for another three hundred and forty five, I will stop at one more: the MP representing the area where my kids went to school, Markus Campbel Savours, just voted to remove Winter Fuel Payments from more than 22,500 local pensioners in Penrith and Solway.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020