Lockdown diary, day three

If the amount of traffic seen on the trip to West Cumberland Hospital  (where my wife works) and back, and the number of vehicles passing through Foxhouses Road, are anything to go by, there is much less traffic than normal today, even less than earlier in the week.

Colleagues at work wrestling with how to deliver service in the COVI-19 environment. For the business I work for, like many others, this is presenting great challenges.

With the family all at home, my son suggested we play games together this evening: something we used to do regularly but now usually only get to do during the holidays. This was actually the most fun I've had since the virus completely changed the pattern of my life a week and a half ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020