Further problems with CCC IT equipment

I regret to say that for the sixth or seventh time since my election to Cumbria County Council I have run into problems with the IT equipment provided by CCC.

Consequently I am currently unable to read emails which have been sent to me since the weekend via my county council email address (the one on the County council website.)

For GDPR reasons I cannot encourage people to contact me using social media methods such as Facebook or Twitter messaging although I do my best to respond to such messages when I see them.

The best method to get hold of me at the moment is by phone or by email to chris4copeland@btinternet.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020