Swimathon 2022

I will be taking part in Swimathon 2022 tomorrow to try to raise money for Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie Cancer care.

This will be the 29th consecutive year I have taken the 5,000 metre challenge: I will be trying to swim that distance by doing 200 lengths of Copeland pool tomorrow afternoon.

I would be very grateful for anyone who is able to sponsor me or any other participant to raise money for these extremely good causes and make a difference to people living with cancer. You can do this via my justgiving page, which can be found by clicking on the link below:

Christopher Whiteside is fundraising for Cancer Research UK, Marie Curie & The Swimathon Foundation (justgiving.com)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020