- We are open for business with the fastest growing major advanced economy in the world this year.
- We are building the homes that we need with a new £2.3 billion Housing Infrastructure Fund to support 100,000 new homes.
- We are investing in key infrastructure projects across our country with a new £23 billion National Productivity Investment Fund.
- We are increasing the National Living Wage to £7.50 an hour – a pay rise for 1.3 million working people and a rise of £500 for the average full time worker.
- We are freezing fuel duty for the seventh year in a row, saving the average car driver £130 a year and the average van driver £350 a year.
By donating to our campaign you will be investing in a party that is going to create the jobs, the economic growth and the investment that Britain needs, and stopping a party that will do the exact opposite.
The Conservative Party Chairman
Promoted by Alan Mabbutt on behalf of the Conservative Party, both at 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H