Comeback of the month

"I’m gonna poke the beast here. TV freelancers: would you turn down a job based on a company’s previous output / who the presenter was / what message the show sends? 

(Full disclosure: I worked on P*ers M*rgan’s Life Stories as a researcher but now I’d very much say no)"

Adeel Amini, on Twitter


"Hi Adeel, you spent precisely two months working on Life Stories in 2010 & judging by your CV that was the pinnacle of your TV career. So you really don’t need to worry about getting any more job offers from me because I’d rather employ a lobotomised Aardvark."

Piers Morgan, in reply, also on Twitter


Game, set and match. Yes, Adeel did rather poke the beast, didn't he?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020