Hitler/Alex Salmond finds out the result of the Scottish Indyref

Having posted the brilliant "I won't survive" parody by Adrian Davis-Johnston about the need to keep West Cumberland Hospital, and the "We Want Out Hall" parody about the Civic, I thought I might also post the "Downfall" parody in which Hitler invades Whitehaven and is horrified to find out that Copeland Council have shut down the Civic Hall, the public toilets, etc ...

I didn't feel able to post it on this blog because it would make it too easy for someone to do a Thornberry on me. If you took some of the things in the "Hitler invades Whitehaven" downfall parody on Youtube out of context, and suggested that by posting it I had endorsed them, it would then be possible to make it look like I'd crossed the line between criticising the Labour group on Copeland Council and insulting Whitehaven.

But I also found this Downfall parody which it seemed rather appropriate on the weekend that Alex Salmond is planning to stand again as an MP.

My favourite image from the campaign was that of Mr Salmond and the Flying Scotsman - unfortunately for him the letter F appeared to have been put on one of the trains' doors and it when that door was open it appeared to be a commentary on the then First Minister's trustworthiness ...

This Youtube clip suggests what it might have been like to be a fly on the wall when Alex Salmond learned the result of the Indyref ...


Comments

Jim said…
I did see the picture of the (F)lying Scotsman, though I saw it as a post from a (Scottish) friend who added a comment reading "Following your lost referendum Mr Salmond, please leave the gravy train, and on your way out, please mind the F ing door"

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020