Howard Jacobsen on whether Jeremy Corbyn should be Britain's next PM

One or my left-wing friends - a person whose politics are very different indeed from mine but whom I consider to be a thoroughly good guy - shared with me this morning a link to a Howard Jacobsen speech delivered on 6th September at a debate organised by Intelligence Squared. Jacobson was speaking in favour of the Motion - "Jeremy Corbyn is Unfit to be Prime Minister."

The friend who shared this with me wrote "This is worth a read whether you agree with its' conclusions or not," and I think he was right.

You can read Howard Jacobson's speech on the Jewish Chronicle site here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020