Cumbria County Council email system still experiencing problems

Cumbria County Council's email system continues to experience serious difficulties

I have had communications from ICT at the County Council about fixing the problem, but some councillors, of whom I am one, are STILL having problems with our email,

I am still unable to see any emails sent to my CCC email address and if you have sent anything to my county email in the last fortnight, I have not had it unless you also sent it to me via my work or personal email.

you need to contact me by email use chris4copeland@btinternet.com - or you can ring my home landline which is in the directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020