THERE ARE SOME VERY IMPORTANT PUBLIC MEETINGS NEXT WEEK about these proposals and indeed, more meetings in the later part of November.
If you care about the local NHS in Cumbria it is really important that we have a good turnout for these.
Details can be found on the success regime's consultation website at
You can read the consultation document online at
and comment on it online at http://www.wnecumbria.nhs.uk/consultation-questionaire/
These are the dates and locations of the forthcoming public meetings
- Workington, Monday 7th Nov – 6.30pm to 8.30pm – Carnegie Theatre, Finkle Street, CA14 2BD
- Whitehaven, Tuesday 8th Nov – 6.30pm to 8.30pm – URC Church, James Street, CA28 7HZ
- Cockermouth, Wednesday 9th Nov – 6.30pm to 8.30pm – Eco Centre, Cockermouth School, Castlegate Drive, CA13 9HF
- Brampton, Monday 21st Nov – 6:30pm to 8:30pm – William Howard School, Longtown Road, CA8 1AR
- Keswick, Monday 28th Nov – 7pm to 9pm – Queen Anne’s Hall, Keswick School, Vicarage Hill, CA12 5QB
- Carlisle, Tuesday 29th Nov – 6:30pm to 8:30pm – Ballroom, Crown & Mitre Hotel, 4 English Street, CA3 8HZ
- Egremont, Wednesday 30th Nov – 6:30pm to 8:30pm – The Falcon Club, Croadella Avenue, CA22 2QN