Nigel Farage says he will emigrate "if Brexit is a disaster."

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage said on his LBC radio show that

"If Brexit is a disaster, I will go and live abroad. I will go and live somewhere else."

Gosh, thanks. Nigel. I'm sure that if it all does goes wrong those who can't afford to leave or would rather stick with this country through thick and thin, and who will have to live through the mess you will have helped create, will be delighted to know you've gone swanning off to escape the consequences.

I don't think Brexit is going to be a disaster, but I am seriously unimpressed with the man.

If the South Thanet by election is rerun and Mr Farage stands again I suspect that quote might be played back at him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020