Coronavirus diary, day 82

Paid for something with cash for the first time in nearly three months today.

Took a taxi to the garage to get my new car back after it had been fixed, and they have been having trouble with contactless payment. So I paid the fare with money which I had taken from an ATM shortly before the lockdown and had been sitting in my wallet for about 85 days.

Great to have the car back and working.

A number of these diary entries over the last week were written on paper but not posted a the time due to technical problems or time constraints. I've just put the missing entries up against the dates to which they apply.

Keep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020