Quote of the day 26th June 2015


Comments

Jim said…
I think Mark Twain messed up his quote there. The difference is that a taxidermist Leaves the skin.
Chris Whiteside said…
I've seen numerous variations on the joke. I think both the Mark Twain version in the picture and yours are equally funny.
Jim said…
Just I cant see why a taxidermist would only take the skin is all, they stuff animals, taking away all of the insides and things and filling with stuffing, so leaving the skin is a must for them (other wise what would they stuff?)

I guess you could look at it from a point of view that the taxidermist only uses the skin, I can see what you mean that both are as good as each other joke wise, its just i cant see how taking it works?
Jim said…
Noticed very little on the only game in town reacently????

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020