Fuel duty frozen for six years in a row:


Comments

Jim said…
saving the aver driver £75 per year?

erm, here is your chance, do you want to re think that and then come back?
Chris Whiteside said…
CCC figure: based on applying the cumulative effect of the six cancelled duty increases which would have been scheduled under the escalator inherited from the previous government, as applied to an estimate of the fuel consumption of a typical driver.
Jim said…
Ok, You pay me £20 "protection money" each week, and I promise not to "send the boys round - I have not put this price up as I once planned to, Have I saved you money?

Bear in mind its me who is debasing the money anyway, leading to an argument to increase the protection money. Now do you want another re-think?

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020