The first 100 days

There is an interesting article on the Cumbria PCC website, here, about the first hundred days in the job for our new Police and Crime Commissioner Peter McCall.

A couple of short extracts:

"As expected it has been a busy 100 days.  I am incredibly impressed by all the hard work and dedication that goes on not just in the police but across other agencies in order to keep us all safe on a daily basis.  Often this is in difficult circumstances and with a real threat of harm.

"I have really enjoyed meeting people across the county and this is something that I am keen to continue to do as I am here to represent the people of Cumbria.  I would like to thank all the people that I have met or that have written to me for taking the time to let me know their concerns or take part in the Police and Crime Plan consultation.  I will use this feedback as I finalise the Police and Crime Plan in the autumn and this will set the future policing objectives for the Police as well as the future direction of my Office and further developing the prevention work.

"I am going to spend as much time as possible out in the community talking to you so please come and let me know your concerns and thoughts on policing.

"Overall, we are incredibly fortunate to have a good police force working hard to make Cumbria even safer. But we all have a part to play in fighting crime and we are much more powerful when we fight crime and criminals together."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020