Lockdown diary, day 23

In some ways my work life is the aspect of my daily routine which has changed least, as I work from home a lot anyway and even before the Coronavirus era did much of my work interaction by telephone, skype, email and IM.

In other ways it has changed immensely because so many aspects of our work have been affected by the virus.

One of my colleagues was working at home while the Red Arrows were doing a flypast over his house.

At one point he sent me an  Instant Message apologising for having been distracted when one of their planes nearly took the TV aerial off the top of his house.

We then exchanged almost identical messages, which crossed, about whether the flight display team had been briefed on social distancing, and in particular the requirement to keep at least 2 metres clear of any houses they fly over.

Keep well.

Stay home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020