Doctor Johan Braber RIP

I was shocked and saddened this week by the death at the age of 51 of my GP, Dr Johan Braber.

He will be a huge loss to the NHS in Whitehaven and even more so to his family. I last saw him only a few weeks and I am just stunned that he is no longer with us.

Dr Braber came to Britain from the Netherlands 24 years ago, married and settled in West Cumbria and gave two decades of dedicated service to the NHS.

I can testify to his hard work, his professionalism, his care for his patients, and his sense of humour.

I nearly always write in obituary posts that the person who has died will be missed, but in Dr Braber's case it is particularly true.

He leaves a widow and a 19 year old son.

Rest in Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020