The dates, times and venues for the meetings are:
TODAY (Wednesday 4th May)
- 1pm-2:30pm: Guide Hall, St. George's Rd, Millom
- 7pm-9pm: Solway Hall (Whitehaven Civic Hall), 75 Lowther St, Whitehaven
TOMORROW (Thursday 5th May)
- 12:30pm-2:30pm: Function Room, Skiddaw Hotel, Main Street, Keswick
- 6:30pm-8:30pm: Maryport Rugby Club, Mealpot Road, Maryport
- Tuesday 10th May 7pm-9pm: Samuel King's School, Church Rd, Alston
The events will see presentations from clinicians and health service leaders about what the local NHS are proposing under the banner of what is called the "Success Regime."
Local residents will then have a chance to ask questions and also contribute their own views on the best options for the way health and care services should be run in future.
More on my hospitals blog at