Thanks to those who sponsored me for Swimathon 2021

 A very big thank you to all those generous souls who have so far sponsored me for Swimathon 2021 and thereby supported two excellent causes - Cancer research UK and Marie Curie Cancer Care.

I completed the swimathon - 200 lengths of Copeland Pool (5,000 metres) in two hours and nine minutes; here are the swimming cap and medal I have to remember the event



You can view my sponsorship page - and donate to Cancer Research and Marie Curie if you are feeling generous - by licking on this link:

Christopher Whiteside is fundraising for Cancer Research UK, Marie Curie & The Swimathon Foundation (justgiving.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020