Coronavirus diary, day 74

Second haircut of the lockdown, which my wife was kind enough to do.

She's actually quite good at it. I have seen some terrible coronavirus haircuts.

I think a lot of people are looking forward to being able to get their hair cut if hairdressers are allowed to open as planned.

One person who hasn't bothered to get his hair cut is the PM. But he does have rather more important things to do.

I note that former MP Anna Soubry - a person for whom  I once had quite a lot of respect - has attacked the PM on Twitter for not getting his hair cut.

What flak would be directed at a man who made that sort of comment about a female politician, one asks oneself? I think it would be ugly and, frankly, deserved. You'd think someone who wanted to have a go at the PM could find more important issues to criticise him about.

Keep well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020