Have your say online on policing in Cumbria

PCC Peter McCall writes

"As Police and Crime Commissioner for Cumbria, I am responsible for holding the Chief Constable to account for high quality operational policing which includes tackling crime and anti-social behaviour. 

To do this, I need to formulate my Police and Crime Plan, which is based on what the people of Cumbria see as their policing priorities. 

So that I can understand what those priorities are, I invite you to complete this short survey.

Your feedback, along with information from the Chief Constable and partners will help me to formulate the Plan which ultimately sets out the policing objectives for the Constabulary for the next four years. 

Many thanks. 

Peter McCall"

You can take the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Policing_Priorities_Cumbria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020