2) Thou shalt not accuse all Leave supporters of being racists
3) Thou shalt not accuse everyone on the other side of being stupid
4) Thou shalt not accuse everyone who changes their mind of having no principles
5) Thou shalt not compare the EU to Soviet Russia or Nazi Germany
6) Thou shalt bear in mind how the press distorts what people said
7) Thou shalt at least try to get thy facts right
8) No matter how badly you think your opponents have broken the seventh commandment above, thou shalt not use the "L" word
9) Thou shalt not claim that there are no valid arguments for the other side.
10) Thou shalt try to keep thy sense of humour
11) Thou shall not drag dead people into the argument based on a guess of how they would vote or on misleading quotes.
12) If someone is campaigning hard for one side, thou shalt not make silly allegations that they really support the other.