The Irony meter is off the scale - 1

You know that silly petition asking for a re-run of the EU Referendum? (Which I will not be signing)

It wasn't set up by a Remain supporter.

Turns out it was set up a month or so ago by a Leave supporter who thought his side were going to lose.

Though of course the people who are signing it now are Remainers.

Here is a statement by the buffoon who set it up. He complains about "sore losers" on the Remain side exploiting what he would have wanted to do had his side lost without any apparent trace of irony.

Well this is one of a number of things which is sending my irony meter off the scale.

You really couldn't make it up. What an extreme case of poetic justice! I have not laughed so much since I heard the Referendum result. (Actually, if I'm honest, since a long time before.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020