Jamie Reed MP calls on Jeremy Corbyn to resign

I don't often quote the Labour MP for Copeland - indeed on the principle that it's usually better not to say anything about someone than to fire off frequent personal attacks on them, I usually avoid mentioning him at all. I think today is the only time in the eleven years since his election I have mentioned him twice in one day. (The other was on my hospitals blog: it would have been churlish not to mention his role in the meeting of WCH campaigners with Health minister Ben Gummer.)

However, as the rules of normal politics have so completely been suspended that the open letter to Jeremy Corbyn which Jamie Reed published today began and ended with favourable references to David Cameron, I'm going to quote it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020