North West Region Conservative elections

Nominations closed earlier this week in the election of the three Regional Officers for the North West region of the voluntary wing of the Conservative party.

It has just been formally announced that the following nominations were received, and I quote the formal notice:


"Regional Co-ordinating ChairmanOne valid nomination in the name of Chris Whiteside, who is duly elected.

Deputy Co-ordinating Regional Chairman MembershipOne valid nomination in the name of Valerie Allen, who is duly elected.

Deputy Co-ordinating Regional Chairman PoliticalOne valid nomination in the name of Rosie Redstone, who is duly elected."


I would like to thank the Area Management Executives which nominated me, and indeed my team, for their support. I would also like to place on record my thanks to my predecessor, Michael Winstanley, for his support over the last three years to me and to the area teams throughout the North West.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020