The dates, times and venues for the meetings are:
- Wednesday 4th May 1pm-2:30pm: Guide Hall, St. George's Rd, Millom
- Wednesday 4th May 7pm-9pm: Solway Hall (Whitehaven Civic Hall), 75 Lowther St, Whitehaven
- Thursday 5th May 12:30pm-2:30pm: Function Room, Skiddaw Hotel, Main Street, Keswick
- Thursday 5th May 6:30pm-8:30pm: Maryport Rugby Club, Mealpot Road, Maryport
- Tuesday 10th May 7pm-9pm: Samuel King's School, Church Rd, Alston
The events will see presentations from clinicians and health service leaders about what the local NHS are proposing under the banner of what is called the "Success Regime."
Local residents will then have a chance to ask questions and also contribute their own views on the best options for the way health and care services should be run in future.
More on my hospitals blog at